Welcome back, Haiku Bombers!
This week the challenge is to write up to five haiku. One on each of the following topics:
As I said, *UP* to. If you only have the time or inclination for one, that is perfectly fine. Three, great. All five: way to go!
For those of you who are new to the Haiku Bombers, this is how you participate:
- The haiku prompts will go live every Tuesday EST.
- The haiku are due on Wednesdays EST.
- The prompts will vary week to week. Some will be photos, others a word, a phrase, a sentence (that you may incorporate or draw inspiration from,) a scenario, etc. We will shake it up!
- There are many traditional ways to construct a haiku and if you wish to work within those rules, by all means. I am perfectly happy with the 5 syllable/7 syllable/5 syllable format.
- I will post my haiku under the heading Haiku Bombers.
- Leave a comment and link to your haiku if you write it on your blog or just write your haiku in the comments section.
- Please, everyone, do your best to read and comment on everyone’s work. Leave your link wherever you go.
- Tweet! #HaikuBombers and other hashes. Promote your work. You worked hard to create these pieces, they deserve to be read.
- And have a great time creating in whatever genre you choose.