DETAILS FOR FLASH FICTION FACTION
- The flash fiction prompts will go live each Sunday.
- They will be due each week on Thursday, beginning March 8, 2012.
- The prompts will vary week to week. Some will be photos, others a word, a phrase, a sentence (that you may incorporate or draw inspiration from,) a scenario, etc. We will shake it up!
- The pieces should fit within the definition of Flash Fiction: between 101 words and 1000. 1000 words is the UPPER limit. You do not at all have to strive for this limit.
- I will post my Flash Fiction piece under the heading Flash Fiction Faction.
- Leave a comment and link to your Flash piece in the comments section of my piece, not the prompt (though I will transfer as many of the erroneously posted ones as I catch.)
- Please, everyone, do your best to read and comment on everyone’s work. Leave your link wherever you go.
- Tweet! #FlashFictionFaction and others. Promote your work. You worked hard to create these pieces, they deserve to be read.
- And have a great time creating in whatever genre you choose.